Cruzin' with Tasha

Cruzin' with Tasha

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Sweet & Healthy



I have been getting a lot of questions about my fitness work outs & diet so I wanted to share one of my favorite healthy snacks when I'm craving something sweet!!

I have a huge sweet tooth so when I found this healthy snack I was so happy!

Rice cakes are always a great snack so I decided to put my own twist on it. 

-I get the plain no salted rice cakes 
-spread almond butter on top
-slice up one half a banana (I like raspberries on top too)
-then I also sprinkle almond slivers on top 

This is one of my favorite healthy snacks & soooo much better than grabbing a chocolate snickers bar. I always keep these ingredients stocked in my pantry & they are a quick go to snack! 

S/O to my cute new workout top from Metanoia Activewear! Check out their cute new arrivals at www.metanoiaactivewear.com





No comments:

Post a Comment