Cruzin' with Tasha

Cruzin' with Tasha

Monday, February 8, 2016

The Perfect Day

Today is a very special & exciting day!!  We are finally able to share with everyone pictures of our wedding day!  We were so lucky to have an experience of a lifetime when we were married FOR REAL at the AJ workshop including 16 photographers, put on by Amy & Jordan Demos.  Our story ended up being featured on Fox 10 News, and also was just featured on the incredible blog, "Inspired By This". http://www.inspiredbythis.com/wed/pink-wedding-inspiration-elopement/  Everything from that day was so surreal & we've been anxiously waiting since August to share these photos.  I hope you love them as much as we do!

 



Our beautiful wedding (and stylized shoot) came together with the help of Jennifer Thye from Imoni Events.  She is one of Martha Stewart's Top Wedding planners of 2015.  She made every detail look perfect & glamorous!!  I really felt like a princess when I walked into the venue at Clayton on the Park, in Scottsdale, Arizona.
The color inspiration was navy & pink, which is soooo me!  My incredible flower bouquet from Butterfly Petals was stunning.











The Sweetheart table setup was the most adorable spot for me and my new husband to snuggle up in to celebrate!



Our Ceremony was short & simple & I loved every second of it.  Just me and my fiancé... Well and 18 other photographers lol
Ready to walk down the aisle...

EVERYONE is all ready!!!








 And then we were HUSBAND & WIFE!!!

Cake from Heart Sweet Cakes
Pies from Mama Toledos


And I HAVE to show off this amazing wedding gown I had the honor to wear.  This gown was from Schaffers & the designer of the gown is Maggie Sottero. 








I have to give a HUGE thank you to these people who put together this special day for us, and gave us our dream wedding!  You will all always hold a special place in my heart for being so generous to my husband and I!

WE LOVE YOU ALL!


With love,
The Cruz's




Click the link below to see more details on Amy & Jordan Demos Blog!



















1 comment:

  1. Wow, their wedding ceremony was unspeakably stunning. The wedding decorations are so eye pleasing. I am in love with this white wedding. You know I have also reserved such beautiful wedding venues Los Angeles for my wedding. Hoping to have a perfect wedding day!!

    ReplyDelete