Cruzin' with Tasha

Cruzin' with Tasha

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Romantic Water Shoot

For a long time now I have been wanting to do a very artistic & romantic photo shoot with my fiance'.  I wasn't sure how to make this happen until I met Lauren Perry of Perrywinkle Photography.  She literally took the little idea I gave her & turned it into magic!!
We did this water shoot at Pineview Resevoir in Huntsville, Utah.  This was a last minute shoot, grabbing clothes I had in my closet, & i'm in love with all of them!  Sometimes the best pictures turn out when they are spur of the moment ideas, especially when you have an amazing photographer like her.
In my opinion, every couple should do at least one photo session together that's romantic & passionate.  It definitely brings you closer as a couple, &  I am going to cherish these forever!

This white maxi dress (I already had in my closet) I found at Ross.  I sometimes find the best treasures at stores like Ross.
I'm obsessed with pointed stilletto nails, especially in a pale pink color
Adhesive strip eye lashes are my go-to for any photo shoot.  They always make your eyes pop & stand out.
My new favorite brand is called Velour Lashes "Whispie Sweet Nothing".
You can order them online at: www.velourlashes.com




I did my own makeup & went for a pale/natural lip color to offset the dark smokey eyes.
Lipstick color is called "Speed Dial" from MAC



 See more of Lauren Perry's amazing photography at: www.perrywinklephotography.com




No comments:

Post a Comment