Cruzin' with Tasha

Cruzin' with Tasha

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Soon to be Mrs. Cruz...
The Beginning of Forever.

On March 14, 2015 I had the suprise of a lifetime.
I walked out onto the Phoenix Suns Court to dance a routine with the Suns Dancers and midway through the dance the music stopped.  As performers, we are always told to KEEP DANCING!  So I did, until new music turned on to "Thinking out loud" by Ed Sheeran, which is when I saw my sweet boyfriend walking onto the court.
Completely shocked, I just stood there.  That is when he got down on one knee in front of the entire arena and asked me to be his wife.
Of course my answer was YES!!!!!!
I am a hard person to surprise and I had no idea this was coming as I walked out onto the court that night to dance.  The second part of the surprise was when I found out my ENTIRE extended family from Utah had flown in that day and were there watching in the arena stands.
This was definitely the best night of my life and I can't wait for my future with my sweet man!

We were lucky to get so many photos to remember this night.  12 News Arizona also did a news story on our engagement and you can view the full video footage of the proposal at the link below:

https://www.facebook.com/12news/videos/10153222047269015/






Trevor watching me dance before the music stopped



        My Gorgeous Ring!                                                  


                                                               


We were interviewed by Fox 10 News Arizona two days after our engagement to share our love story



1 comment: